Biomechanics and Refractive Platforms
Biomechanics and refractive platforms are newly established research directions. Some achievements have been maded in related research. The research directions of the platform include: 1. The influences that various types of corneal surgeries (such as corneal refractive surgery and corneal transplant surgery) have on the refractive characteristics of corneal tissue as well as changes in postoperative visual quality; 2.Based on the existing femtosecond laser technology and excimer laser technology, we actively expand femtosecond laser to assist various types of corneal transplantation operations, including lamellar corneal transplantation, penetrating corneal transplantation, corneal endothelial transplantation surgery, etc,and make full use of excimer laser to treat superficial corneal lesions.Now,combining "all femtosecond smile corneal stroma lens reuse" and keratopathy has been a new research direction; 3.Biomechanics, early diagnosing and cross-linking surgery of dilated keratopathy,such as keratoconus; 4.Study on the effect of "contact lens"wearing on visual quality, ocular surface and related infections; 5. Study about preventative and controlling effects on myopia adolescents who wear special contact lenses. 6.Relevant basic research on diabetic keratopathy.
In the past five years, the platform staff published more than 10 papers as the first author or corresponding author, including 6 papers in SCI , 4 papers in Chinese Journal of Ophthalmology, and the clinical experience of using PTK in the treatment of keratopathy has published in JAMA Ophthalmol and ophthalmology.The platform personnel have obtained 1 national invention patent and participated in 3 authorizations.The platform has undertaken 6 projects in total,including provincial, municipal, and academy-level projects.So far, 2 projects are under study and 4 projects have been successfully completed.Platform personnel have participated in international and domestic academic conference exchanges and technical training for many times.
Our hospital equips with a variety of femtosecond laser equipments , excimer equipments, various contact lens clinical and detection platforms, and visual quality inspection equipments such as Ocas anterior segment system, iTrace, corneal topographic map as well as corneal biomechanical measuring instruments and devices ,etc.
Articles published in SCI recently
1. Jie Li，Xiubin Ma, Lianghui,Zhao, Ya Li, Qingjun Zhou* Xianli Du*Extended Contact Lens Wear Promotes Corneal Norepinephrine Secretion and Pseudomonas aeruginosa Infection in Mice. Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci. 2020.（already received）
2. Chen M,Li D.Phototherapeutic Keratectomy for Recurrent Granular Corneal Dystrophy After Penetrating Keratoplasty. JAMA Ophthalmol 2019;137: e185927.
3. Xianli Du, Peng Chen, Dapeng Sun. Mutation analysis of TGFBI and KRT12 in a case of concomitant keratoconus and granular corneal dystrophy. Graefe’s Archive for Clinical and Experimental Ophthalmology, 2017, 255 (9) :1779-1786.
4. Guohu Di, Xianli Du#, Xia Qi, Mesenchymal Stem Cells Promote Diabetic Corneal Epithelial Wound Healing Through TSG-6–Dependent Stem Cell Activation and Macrophage Switch. Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci. 2017; 58:4344–4354.
5. Chen M. Features of recurrence after excimer laser phototherapeutic keratectomy for anterior corneal pathologies in North China. Ophthalmolog 2013; 120:1179-1185.
6. Xian-Li Du, Min Chen, Li-Xin Xie*；Correlation of basic indicators with stages of keratoconus assessed by Pentacam tomography；Int J Ophthal. 2015;8(6):1136-40.
Read On Mobile