Laboratory of Immunology
Our platform is interested in the pathological mechanism and translational research of immune-related ophthalmopathy. The current research work mainly focused on: (1) Understanding the immunological mechanism of inflammatory diseases and diabetic eye disease; (2) Immunological mechanism and clinical translation of diabetic corneal neuropathy; (3) The pathogenesis and clinical translational research of corneal allograft rejection.
Our team consists of 1researcher, 1 associate researcher, 3 assistant researcher, and 11 master and doctoral students. The platform is equipped with flow cytometry, laser confocal microscope, multi-functional microplate reader, ultra-high-speed centrifuge, and vacuum freeze drier. At present, the platform undertakes a number of scientific research projects such as key projects of the National Natural Science Foundation of China, National Natural Science Foundation of China, Youth Fund, and Shandong Doctoral Fund. In the past 5 years, the platform has published more than 20 SCI papers in Journal of Immunology, Frontiers in immunology, Aging, Immunology, Journal of infectious Disease and other journals. Authorized 1 national invention patent and 1 PCT international patent
1. Liu R, He X, Geng W, Wang T, Ruan Q. Loss of TIPE2 Has Opposing Effects on the Pathogenesis of Autoimmune Diseases. Front Immunol. 2019 Sep 24; 10:2284.
2. Liu R, Liu C, Liu C, Fan T, Geng W, Ruan Q. TIPE2 in dendritic cells inhibits the induction of pTregs in the gut mucosa. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2019 Feb 19; 509(4):911-917.
3.Bian J, Liu R, Fan T, Liao L, Wang S, Geng W, Wang T, Shi W, Ruan Q. miR-340 Alleviates Psoriasis in Mice through Direct Targeting of IL-17A. J Immunol. 2018 Sep 1; 201(5):1412-1420.
4. Wang T, Li F, Geng W, Ruan Q, Shi W. MicroRNA-122 ameliorates corneal allograft rejection through the downregulation of its target CPEB1. Cell Death Discov. 2017 May 15; 3:17021.
5.Wang T, Shi W, Fan T, Wan X, Chen YH, Ruan Q. c-Rel is Required for the Induction of pTregs in the Eye but Not in the Gut Mucosa. Immunol Invest. 2016 Nov; 45(8):776-786.
6. Fan T, Wang S, Yu L, Yi H, Liu R, Geng W, Wan X, Ma Y, Cai L, Chen YH, Ruan Q. Treating psoriasis by targeting its susceptibility gene Rel. Clin Immunol. 2016 Apr; 165:47-54.
7.Wei C, Wang Y, Ma L, Wang X, Chi H, Zhang S, Liu T, Li Z, Xiang D, Dong Y, Wu X, Shi W, Gao H. Rapamycin Nano-Micelle Ophthalmic Solution Reduces Corneal Allograft Rejection by Potentiating Myeloid-Derived Suppressor Cells' Function. Front Immunol. 2018 Oct 8; 9:2283.
8.Wang Q, Ma L, Liu T, Ge C, Zhou Q, Wei C, Shi W. TIPE2 Suppresses Pseudomonas aeruginosa Keratitis by Inhibiting NF-κB Signaling and the Infiltration of Inflammatory Cells. J Infect Dis. 2019 Aug 9; 220(6):1008-1018.
9. Li ZY, Chen ZL, Zhang T, Wei C, Shi WY. TGF-β and NF-κB signaling pathway crosstalk potentiates corneal epithelial senescence through an RNA stress response. Aging (Albany NY). 2016 Oct 6; 8(10):2337-2354.
10. Li Z, Liu T, Ma J, Guo Q, Ma L, Lv Q, Jiang Y, Wei C, Zhang J. TGF-βinduces corneal endothelial senescence via increase of mitochondrial reactive oxygen species in chronic corneal allograft failure. Aging (Albany NY). 2018 Nov 28; 10(11):3474-3485.
11. Zhang T, Li Z, Liu T, Li S, Gao H, Wei C, Shi W. Cyclosporine a drug-delivery system for high-risk penetrating keratoplasty: Stabilizing the intraocular immune microenvironment. PLoS One. 2018 May 7; 13(5):e0196571.
Major scientific research projects
Key projects of the National Natural Science Foundation of China: Iris-Ciliary body-Aqueous humor: a novel pathway for preventing immune rejection of corneal transplantation (81530027, 2016.01-2020.01)
National Natural Science Foundation of China: The role and mechanism of mTOR-autophagy signaling on high-risk corneal allograft rejection (81570821，2016.01-2019.12)
Read On Mobile